2022 Hunting Season Changes & Updates – Montana:
- Hunting and fishing licenses are now accessible through a secure and convenient mobile app.
- Several Deer/Elk hunting districts have been combined or reconfigured. Make sure you are aware of the hunting district boundaries.
- To prevent the spread of CWD, follow carcass disposal guidelines.
- “To prevent the spread of Chronic Wasting Disease, all parts of the head or skull containing brain material and/or the spinal columns of deer, elk, and moose harvested in Montana must be left in the field at the kill site or, if transported for further processing including taxidermy or meat processing, must be disposed of in a class II landfill once that processing is complete.”
- Hunt Planner | web tool
- Hunt Access
- Mobile App
- 2022 Deer | Elk | Antelope – Hunting Regulations
- 2022 Moose | Sheep | Goat | Bison – Hunting Regulations
- 2022 Wolf | Furbearer | Trapping – Trapping and Hunting Regulations
- 2022 Migratory Birds Hunting Regulations
- 2022 Upland Game Bird Hunting Regulations
- 2022 Light Goose Regulations
- 2022 Black Bear Hunting Regulations
- 2022 Mountain Lion Hunting Regulations