Boulder Camping French Press – Brushed Steel
Availability: In stock
- KEEPS COFFEE HOT FOR 4+ HOURS – This vacuum insulated Camping French Press keeps coffee steaming hot for 4+ hours and warm for many more. Our patent-pending design provides superior insulation. Don’t settle for cold coffee. Bring the Boulder
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE – This large camping coffee press is made of AISI 304 stainless-steel with the same 14-gauge industry standard material used for building construction – a metal French Press coffee maker built to last
- ENOUGH TO SHARE – Does your spouse drink from your French Press? Is there enough? We have the answer. The Boulder is the only 10 Cup (42 oz) press on the market. The standard 8 Cup presses (34 oz) are often not big enough – especially while camping
- VETERAN OWNED & OPERATED – Our team of combat veterans call this our “American Press.” Support our veteran-owned business that gives 10% profit to charity. We invest in causes that champion Freedom worldwide. And we know how to make coffee off-grid
- USE FOR COLD BREW – Don’t take multiple coffee makers camping. The Boulder works great as a French Press Cold Brew maker too. Just add 6 tbsp coarsely ground coffee, fill with cold water, let sit for 14-16 hours, & serve over ice (adjust to taste)
SEE THE DIFFERENCE
Coffee is mission-essential, so we've made coffee gear you can count on.
KEEP COFFEE HOT FOR 4+ HOURS
PUNCHES OUT 10 CUPS - BIGGER THAN COMPETITORS
ENGINEERED FOR THE OUTDOORS
LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE
ENGINEERED BY A TEAM OF ARMY COMBAT VETERANS
NO ALUMINUM OR PLASTIC
HOW WE MAKE
GREAT COFFEE ANYWHERE
ENGINEERED FOR THE OUTDOORS
Make great coffee anywhere.
Mix coffee, water, and let sit for 14 hours.
Serve over ice.
An American Coffee Press
THE REVIEWS ARE IN
I love this French Press! It is always worth it to invest in good quality products. This feels good, looks great, and makes outstanding coffee. This thing keeps coffee hot for many hours, is easy to use, and is just a total joy. I don't know which I'll bring camping next time, but probably the press, maybe both. They take a lot of pride in their products and I'll be on the lookout for what they do next. This one feels like something that will last for decades.
I am an adventurer at heart. I bought the Colletti Boulder Camping French Press with motorcycle camping in mind. Most of what I have used in the past just did not make enough coffee. There is nothing quite like waking up at a campsite, brewing fresh coffee and sharing it with friends. I was also looking for something that was energy efficient and easy to clean. I have been using the press as my daily brewer at home for about a week and a half now. This press makes great coffee and is simple to clean. Thinking about my motorcycle camping kit, the bag it comes with is great. If the press is still a little wet, I can stow it without having to worry about getting things in my top case or panniers wet.
This is absolutely the best French Press we have owned. It is incredibly tough and sturdy and the black ceramic finish is aesthetically very appealing. Having purchased two (2) other presses and breaking them in less than six months, I wanted something unbreakable! We got it! I do not anticipate ever having to replace this. I do not understand how anyone could ever be disappointed with this press. We needed a tough rugged press that looks great in our kitchen and this certainly is that! This is honestly one of the best products I have ever purchased! I absolutely love it and will be buying additional presses for other family members.